To our friends and family at Sutton Dental & Implant Clinic
As the world begins to ‘open’ up again and cases of Covid-19 are again on the rise we hope you, your families and loved ones remain safe and well. With ‘Freedom Monday’ on the horizon I wanted to reassure you all that will NOT be changing the way we have been operating through the Pandemic since June 2020.
We feel abandoning social distancing and masks is too premature, espicially given the rising number of cases we are seeing across the country.
The safety and well being of our patients and team members has always been of paramount importance to us, and with this view we will continue to operate with the same protocols we have done since June 2020.
- We will continue to social distance within communal areas of the practice
- We will continue to ask patients and staff to wear masks at all times
- We will continue to use enhanced PPE whilst performing any dental treatments that require to use of a dental drill
- We will continue to ventilate treatment rooms fully in-between patients
- We will continue to clean and wipe all ‘touch’ points in-between patients
- We will continue to lateral flow team members twice a week
- And everything else we have been doing since June 2020 will continue
We will also continue to operate on an appointment only basis. This is to ensure we can ‘screen’ all patients before they come to the Practice for the safety of our other patients and team members.
I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that our much awaited car park is due to start work on Monday! This project has taken 3-4 years to get here and we are excited for this new development, and one we hope will make your visits with us even easier in the future.
Please do bear with us though whilst the work is going on, and we will try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
Thank you again for your continued understanding, support, loyalty and patience during this time. It has been truly humbling to us and has helped us get through this changing and challenging time.
We sincerely hope you and your families remain safe and well during this on-going pandemic and it continues to remain a pleasure to see you in the Practice, providing face-to-face care and helping in anyway we can.
We look forward to seeing you again soon for face-to-face care. In the meantime please stay safe and enjoy the Sunshine!
Puneet & Sheetal Jain, and the Team at Sutton Dental & Implant Clinic